Featured
What I Am Made Of Poem
What I Am Made Of Poem. He can be reached at diverselikeme@me.com his phonenumber is. I think of him everyday, still long for him, and still cry when i am alone.

I write a line about orange. By rodolfo corky gonzales yo soy joaquín, perdido en un mundo de confusión: I'm from the heart of dixie, son of scarlett o'hara.
And That My Soul Knows Right Well.
This poem really made me cry, and when i showed it to my best friend, she hugged me really tight that i couldn't breathe. This is a poem meant to be read aloud. Don’t remember that you’ve always been enough, whole, loving, essential?
One Day I Am Thinking Of A Color:
When my husband died, a part of me died too. I am from pire in the blood baptists, from the cathedral made without hands, the church in the wildwoods, the covenant of grace. My body is made out of swords.
The Fastest Way To Understand The Poem's Meaning, Themes,.
From war eagle, wiffle, uab and pt, from walnut knob's blue ridge and the soft shadows. By rodolfo corky gonzales yo soy joaquín, perdido en un mundo de confusión: I'm from the heart of dixie, son of scarlett o'hara.
I Love This Poem As When My Elder Sister Who Is 87 Made A Comment Which Her Family Did Not Like She Cried On The Telephone And Wished She Could Have Retracted The Statement, She Helped My Mother Bring Up A Large Family And Always Acted With Decorum All Her Life, So I.
I think of him everyday, still long for him, and still cry when i am alone. The bearer lies here alone, forging iron in a hill of swords. May god bless you in your efforts for him.
Your Worth Goes To Your Core.
He must have cast his work away. Under the feet of his white creatures, with a look of scorn, that the dusky features. I would rate this poem a ten and from me, that is a high rating indeed.
Comments
Post a Comment