Featured
To The Love Of My Life Poem
To The Love Of My Life Poem. You are the love of my life. He is my true love,.

Since we met, my life has been. She's the only reason i'm alive. We talked of life, kids.everything, we talked of our dreams to elope.
You Mean The World To Me, And I Would Do Anything For You.
You are the love of my life, you give me hope in life you are my strength you are my inspiration. She brings chills to my eyes; I'll love him till the day i die.
Your Light Is Real, It Is Natural, It Comes From Inside You.
In its background, mitochondria hummed, above it sun, clouds, snow, the transit of stars and planets. To come between you i never dared. You are my knight and shining armor my one and only protector.
Isn’t Waking Up Next To Your Beautiful Wife The Most Relaxing And Peaceful Moment Of The Entire Day?
My angel, the love of my life, we're connected by stars, a distant hope. Then i learned for another you cared. You are the best supporter my first and only lover you are the reason behind my smile and you’re the reason why i cry you’re my clown when i’m sad the medicine when i feel bad.
I've Met The Love Of My Life When I Was 13 Years Old.
Only you have my love. I adore you, my darling; You are the love of my life poem.
To The Love Of My Life, Though Fate Never Allowed Me To Make You My Wife.
Some were familiar emotions and plenty of them relatively unknown. I am hopelessly without you. I depend on your advice at each step of my life, i am so damn glad that god gave you to me as my wife.
Comments
Post a Comment