Featured
Poem If Only You Knew
Poem If Only You Knew. I thnk abou you always and feel your loving presence. If only you knew poem poetry.

And if beauty were inches, she'd go on for miles. Yes, if you but guessed, this might be a poem for you made by me, whose billowy lines just now fly up where you stand graceful and high! Now your back in their life to be their mommy and i'm pushed on the.
If Only You Knew It!
How much my love for her grew, maybe, just maybe, we could start something new, and then i'd never feel blue. I thnk abou you always and feel your loving presence. And if you only really knew me you'd see me wipe the tears away waking up to another morning another day to act okay report violation.
I Sit And Wonder What You Would Do.
Save me from the nothing i’ve become, and what ill never be because i don’t believe in me. If only you knew that you mean. If only i knew my voice was about to go silent my words to you would've been punctuated with i love you's.
If Only You Can See When You Look Into My Eyes, The Reflection Of You And Me.
Just be careful with it. Far from me, my lovely mirage and eternal dream, you cannot know. I wish i could have a child.
It Is Made Up Of Couplets, Which Are 2 Line Stanzas.
If you were taking tickets, for example, at the theater, tearing them, giving back the ragged stubs, you might take care to touch that palm, brush your fingertips along the life line's crease. If only you knew how much i love you maybe then you would feel that way too but i can see it now i know what you’d say “i'm not the one for you… i don’t like you that way.” and when i’d see your lips moving to say this to me i know hearing it will hurt but you're all that i need we’ve drifted apart but my love has stayed strong So i can tell her what i've been feeling for a while.
If You Only Knew How Much I Cared.
How i longed for your embrace. By alysonslayton apr 2, 2016 category : I sit and think of how you'd feel.
Comments
Post a Comment